Conference Recap: Internal Communications for a Non-Desk Workforce
Internal communication professionals gathered in Chicago, IL, for the Internal Communications for a Non-Desk Workforce conference. Attendees learned about the latest tools, technology and communication strategies to help their organization deliver internal news to a dispersed workforce driving engagement and business results.
The three-day immersive conference started with pre-conference workshops on October 17th. The workshop sessions – smaller group, hands-on, and interactive – allowed attendees to to focus on trending topics and share their internal communication challenges.
General sessions were presented by leaders from top organizations such as Allegiant Air, UPS, Brinker International, Tenneco, and more! Together, they discussed best practices to boost collaboration, productivity, and engagement, including ways to:
- Create effective & time worthy communication atmospheres where employees can ask questions and be educated about organizational news
- Get C-suite on board with a communications strategy that reach non-desk strategy that reach non-desk, offline, and front line employees
- Engage employees through digital channels such as video, social, digital signage, & mobile apps
- Limit employee disengagement & reconnect your workforce
During one of the interactive break-out sessions, attendees brainstormed a list of cost-effective strategies and tools to help increase employee engagement, foster collaboration, and drive behaviors that yield results. See the top low-budget friendly strategies they recommend:
Missed this conference? Advance your career and keep up-to-date in your field with these upcoming conferences:
- Leadership & Executive Communications
November 29 – December 1 | Chicago
Learn how to amplify your leaders’ messages across the latest channels using innovative, authentic, powerful and engaging communications that resonate with employees, customers & partners and boost your brand and reputation
- Video Strategies for Employee Communications
December 5-7 | San Francisco
Discover how to drive engagement, boost user generated content, & improve the employee experience and culture through video
- Storytelling for Corporate Communications
December 5-7 | Fort Lauderdale
Use the power of stories to transform employees into brand advocates and to share your organization’s culture and mission to your audiences
- 5th Annual Strategic Internal Communications – West Coast
January 30-February 1 | San Francisco
Learn how to drive change, employee engagement, and influence key behaviors using new social tools and technologies
Comments are closed.