Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel
1617 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Hotel Phone: 954-626-1700
Our room block at the Renaissance has expired, however, rooms are still available at the hotel. If you need a sleeping room, please book directly from the hotel’s website or call Renaissance Reservations directly and ask for their best rate.
Feel free to contact email@example.com if you have questions or would like assistance.
- 5 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach, downtown Fort Lauderdale and Las Olas Blvd.
- Just steps from the Water Taxi stop
- 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
- Take the Sun Trolley for a unique way to get around
Complimentary wi-fi in all meeting rooms and sleeping rooms.
Fort Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, arts, culture and events. From shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, to gondola rides on the canals, to a historic riverfront. Experience Fort Lauderdale’s landscaped beachfront promenade, with its signature white wave wall and brick paved path. Across the street, visit luxury hotels, and enjoy Fort Lauderdale shopping or dining or a narrated 90-minute amphibious tour of quaint Las Olas Boulevard, historical districts, and the mansions and yachts dotting Millionaires Row. Stop at the Stranahan House, a preserved 1900s home furnished with antiques of the era. Or “follow the red brick road” of the Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, the landscaped park, to the Arts and Entertainment District.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirement
NEW! ONE-DAY ONLY OPTION
Includes participation in all case studies, interactive sessions and networking activities and an electronic copy of the conference materials for the day you choose to attend.
*No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with the one-day only option.
Vendors and service providers who do not wish to purchase a sponsorship package are eligible to attend the two-day general session at a special rate of $3495. Please choose “Vendor Price” on the online registration form or contact us for more information or other options.
*We reserve the right to determine who qualifies as a vendor. No additional discounts or promo codes are allowed with vendor pricing.
ADDITIONAL ATTENDEE DISCOUNTS
Government and Non-Profit Rates: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
Past Attendee Discount: Repeat attendees receive $200 off the current price. Contact us if you need a reminder of your special promo code.
Group Discounts: See chart below
*Only one promo code/additional discount is allowed.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conferences specifically designed for corporate communications professionals responsible for developing and sharing their organization’s story. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.