Share and showcase your storytelling strategies for corporate communications with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communication professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for corporate communicators to share their storytelling success whether it be on social media, events, media, or other channels. In addition to sharing success stories we ask that speakers also share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly. To learn more about speaking at this conference please contact Allison Neill, Conference Producer by email or phone (773) 695-9400 x220
We are working hard to create an all-star speaker line up. Please see below if you’re interested in receiving more details on speaking opportunities.
To be contacted when the agenda is completed, please contact Mary Rose.
All conference sessions will take place in a venue centrally located in downtown Fort Lauderdale. The hotel will have a reduced room rate available for conference participants.
Please contact Mary Rose if you’d like to be notified when the venue is confirmed.
Fort Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, arts, culture and events. From shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, to gondola rides on the canals, to a historic riverfront. Just two miles north of Port Everglades, you can experience Fort Lauderdale’s landscaped beachfront promenade, with its signature white wave wall and brick paved path. Across the street, visit luxury hotels, and enjoy Fort Lauderdale shopping or dining or a narrated 90-minute amphibious tour of quaint Las Olas Boulevard, historical districts, and the mansions and yachts dotting Millionaires Row. Stop at the Stranahan House, a preserved 1900s home furnished with antiques of the era. Or “follow the red brick road” of the Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, the landscaped park, to the Arts and Entertainment District.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Government and Non-Profit Rates: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
*Only one promo code is allowed.
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Allison Neill, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x220for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.