Share and showcase your leadership & executive communications expertise with a group of like-minded peers. Receive recognition from industry colleagues and take advantage of exceptional networking opportunities with other internal communications professionals. This opportunity provides you with the chance to develop your professional platform and refine your public speaking skills.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for communications professionals to not only share their success, but share their challenges as well! You will be speaking to a room of senior-level communications professionals who are more than likely in the same position as you are (or have been) — share your solutions, your tools, and your advice!
What about consultants/vendors?
We do offer a number of opportunities for consultants/vendors including leading interactive hands-on workshops and client co-presentations.
How do you choose your speakers?
Speaker slots are limited, therefore we do extensive research including finding out who our audience wants to hear from and what topics they want covered. Once your abstract is submitted it will be considered against the others. New speakers will be considered first.
Don’t procrastinate; speaker sessions fill up quickly for this annual conference. To learn more about speaking at this conference please contact Erin Sherwood, Managing Director by email or call (773) 695 – 9400 x216
We are working hard to create an information packed agenda. Please let us know on the side-bar the topics you’d like to hear covered.
Detailed agenda will be available September 1. To be notified when the agenda is live, please contact Mary Rose in customer service.
Conference Sessions Will Take Place At:
Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park
200 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Hotel Reservations: 866-540-4408 or 312-565-3800
If you need a sleeping room, please call Fairmont Reservations directly.
Our $269 room rate will be available shortly.
**Complimentary wi-fi in guest rooms & meeting rooms will be provided.**
Discover the best of Chicago! Centrally located just steps from Millennium & Grant Parks, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the museum campus, world-class theater, shopping and Lake Michigan, the Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park offers luxuriously appointed guest rooms with sweeping park, lake and city views.
The Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park is located 18 miles from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport and 12.5 miles from Midway Airport.
Fairmont Chicago map and directions
Experience this AAA Four-Diamond landmark, recognized for exceptional service and amenities on Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 15 Hotels in Chicago and Travel & Leisure Magazine’s Top 500 Hotels List.
- training folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
Government and Non-Profit Rates: Contact us for your promo code to save $200 off the current price.
*Only one promo code is allowed.
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with conference participants in an organic way
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. All speaking slots have been booked. Contact Erin Sherwood to find out which opportunities remain.