Take advantage of the discounted room block rate rate at the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf for $229 per night. If you need a sleeping room, please book online here or call the hotel directly and ask for the “Advanced Learning Institute Video Strategies for Internal Communications” rate. Please book early; our rate deadline is November 13 or whenever the block fills up, whichever comes first.
**Complimentary Wi-Fi provided in guest rooms and meeting rooms**
At the Hyatt Centric Fisherman’s Wharf, the fabulous location in the “City by the Bay,” you will be in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods.
Stroll out the hotel doors to some of the city’s finest attractions like the Maritime Museum and Pier 39. Hop on the world-famous San Francisco Cable Car lines, take the ferry to Alcatraz, or take a scenic walk through the neighborhood to Ghirardelli Square and Coit Tower. Meet at the waterfront just a block from the hotel to enjoy incredible views of the San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, and the cityscape.
The following are included in your conference registration:
- conference folder and any additional meeting materials
- access to the digital dropbox to obtain electronic copies of speaker presentations
- continental breakfasts, morning & afternoon refreshments, and evening networking reception
- Certificate of Completion – Advanced Learning Institute provides a Certificate of Completion for attendees to show proof of attendance when submitting CEUs to fulfill various certification requirements
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. With SocialChorus, organizations are able to connect and align their teams, power organizational initiatives and measure the business outcomes.
Designed for every worker from head office to the front line, our solution enables the Fortune 100 and leading brands like Ford, Hilton, Abbott and J.Crew to deliver on the promise of a more informed, connected and supported workforce.
As a preview for this conference, listen to Social Chorus in this webinar as they outline tips & techniques to create videos like a boss. Watch the video webinar.
Showcase your brand, product, or services to key decision makers during this ALI conference specific for internal communication professionals looking to utilize video strategies to boost employee engagement. The unique setup of our events provide you with:
- Prime location in the conference meeting room – making it easy to strike up a casual conversation with attendees and speakers
- A low-pressure setting for networking with potential clients
- On-site staff ensuring you get the most out of your sponsorship
- Opportunity to participate in all sessions and share your expertise with training participants in an organic way
- Customization of each package to maximize your time onsite
Interested in becoming an exhibitor or sponsor?
For pricing information and package details for this conference please contact the producer directly:
Erin Sherwood, Managing Director, by email or call (773) 695-9400 x216for more information.
**Limited sponsorship opportunities are available.