Internal Communications Measurement
Strategies To Identify, Evaluate, Report, And Act On Measurement That Matters
December 08, 2022 | Virtual Masterclass, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Join us virtually this fall!
Thursday, Dec. 8 | 11AM-3PM ET
Measurement is one of the most valuable tools for Internal Communicators, and yet it can often seem like one of the most frustrating ones to master!!
Determine the effectiveness of your current efforts by tracking engagement, outlining goals, and generating feedback.
Sinickas Communications, Inc.
You’ll walk away knowing how to calculate the ROI for your specific communications!
So many aspects of what we do can be measured, so where to start? Angela Sinickas, CEO of Sinickas Communications, Inc. will help you identify the most important messages to measure (the ones that actually change employees’ behaviors in ways that improve business success) and the correct channels to carry those messages.
What you will learn:
- Develop measures that will connect your communications with achievement of the ideal behaviors and organizational goals
- Select which organizational goals are most likely to be affected by communication campaigns
- Build measurements into your communication planning process
- Determine what data and metrics you might want to tune into, and why
- Use data to help you make strategic adjustments to your communications approach
- Choose the best channels for the ideal knowledge and attitude messages
- Identify the ideal behaviors for each stakeholder group to reach the goal
- Link your communications to organizational strategy and measure its impact
- Set measurable objectives for your messages and channels you’re using
- and more
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Benefits of Attending This ALI Virtual Masterclass
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your internal communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in measurement and how they apply—or can be applied—in your work context.
What People are Saying
Engaging, allows participants to participate
Thank you so much! This was great!
This was my first ALI Conference today and I loved it. Thank you for hosting! Hope to attend more in the future!
The variety of presenters and panelists, along with their point of views. It was all connected and supported the main objective of session.
I’ve been a loyal ALI conference chair, presenter and attendee for nearly 20 years. Their in-person events have always been a great way to learn, share and connect with others. That same spirit of creating collaborative communities lives on in ALI’s virtual offerings, as well. In March, I moderated ALI’s first-ever online event. The presenters and attendees all felt like that if we can’t do this in person then this virtual option is the next best thing. And right now, with things in such disarray, there’s no better time to learn, share and connect so that you’re even more prepared to tackle whatever’s next. ALI is still doing a great job helping you do just that.