ESG Reporting, Marketing & Communications for Sustainable Impact & Transparency
Best Practices For Telling Your Environmental, Social & Governance Story & Demonstrating Your Progress
March 12, 2024 - March 13, 2024 | Virtual | 11AM - 2PM ET
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Tuesday, March 12 | 11AM-2PM
Wednesday, March 13 | 11AM-2PM
Register by 3/1 and save $400
What role does Internal Communications play in Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) strategies?
ESG is gaining quick traction and capturing investor attention globally. Therefore, communicating the story to engage customers, investors and employees is vital.
This virtual conference will emphasize the best practices for telling your environmental, social, & governance story & demonstrating your progress.
Join your Marketing, Communication and ESG peers to learn, share practical advice and examples, and stay to date on the latest ways to tell your ESG story
This 2-day virtual conference is designed from the Marketing &Corporate Communications point of view. The essential takeaways provide an informed roadmap to shape your ESG communication strategy in 2024 & beyond. The virtual conference will bring together industry experts, thought leaders, ESG professionals, marketing and communication specialists, and best practices
You will leave this virtual conference with that latest ESG communication strategies, including:
- Framing the role of marketing and communications in the ESG process
- Understanding the Intersections of ESG and Marketing
- What’s required to be an ESG leader
- How other companies are utilizing specific metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and track ESG performance
- Emphasizing the use of renewable energy sources in business operations
- Incorporating ESG considerations into all aspects of the business, including marketing and communications
- Innovation in Sustainable Marketing
- Measuring and Reporting ESG Impact
- How to minimize business and brand risk
- Defining similarities and distinct differences between marketing/communications and ESG strategy
- How often you should publish your ESG report
- ESG Diversity and Inclusion best practices
- Execute a growth roadmap and culture work
- Debunking ESG Terminology and Nomenclature
- The Value of Short-Term Goals vs. Zero Goals and more
Testimonials from our last ESG event
I enjoy hearing from smart people who are passionate about their subject matter. This class had many such people.
I work on the annual sustainability report for Con Edison. The topic of ESG reporting should be top of mind for all companies. This class is a great way for me to stay current.
ESG reporting is very important. It’s also very important to do it right. Gihan Hyde has given me useful information that will improve my approach to ESG reporting.
She brought the knowledge and was quite generous in sharing it. I have a better understanding now of the importance of G in E, S and G.
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Managing Director-ESG & Sustainability
- Chief Communications Officer
- Director, Global Communications–Sustainability
- Senior Vice President, Strategy & Execution
- Senior Vice President, People Services, ESG, Belonging & Corporate Philanthropy
- Head of Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Communications
- Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Benefits of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
- Access to industry experts who share insights and updates on the latest trends in ESG and how they relate to marketing and communications
- Networking list of attendees to continue the conversation
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communications and marketing peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Recording of the virtual workshop after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your ESG storytelling questions answered in real-time with a group of your communications and marketing peers who are facing the same challenges
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in effectively telling your ESG story and how they apply in your work context.
What People are Saying
Gihan Hyde has considerable experience and passionate interest in the subject matter. She also has an engaging personality. I thoroughly enjoyed Day 1. I look forward to learning more from her.