Employee Communications Best Practices: What's Next
Practical And Tactical Strategies From Top-Rated Communications Leaders To Prepare For 2022
December 01, 2021 - December 02, 2021 |
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
$500 Super Early Bird Savings through October 8!
Are you struggling to maintain your culture with a hybrid workforce?
Would you like to hear how others are defining and creating an employee experience aligned with their organization’s values and goals?
Are you interested in hearing how others are measuring the effectiveness of various communications channels – like email, social and apps?
Are you looking for models of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion communication strategies?
Do you want to see practical examples of what leading communicators are doing to keep their employees informed and engaged as we prepare for 2022?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this event is for you!
Please click to let us know you’re interested so we can contact you with event updates.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
Thank you to our sponsor!
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
What People are Saying
I’m so happy I signed up for this, I thought it was going to boring and I wouldn’t find the info applicable, but everything hit home for me, and I definitely will be able to give a detailed brief-out reporting to my leadership, as well as utilize the applicable resources/guidance to shape/craft my professional growth. Thanks ALI Team! Look forward to day 2 🙂
Every day this conference raises the bar for me as I expand my communications expertise and journey. A wealth of information and wisdom. Also, the networking opportunities.
The diversity of experiences created a well-rounded conference day!
The ALI Virtual Experience!
This is your chance to attend this top-rated Internal Communications conference from the safety and convenience of your desk.
This virtual event will still provide the high-quality content, leading speakers, and interactive breakout sessions ALI Conferences deliver in person.
ALI virtual events will be delivered via Zoom meetings. You will receive a Zoom meeting link immediately after registering, directly from Zoom, as well as a registration confirmation from us.
The ALI Community!
"It was a great platform to share virtual best practices and to hear all the wonderful ideas in a casual online environment."—Employee Engagement Specialist Virtual Conference Attendee
"Love that we get EVERYTHING...video, chat, presentations, contact list. That never happens at other events!"—Virtual Conference Attendee
"This was my first ALI Conference today and I loved it. Thank you for hosting! Hope to attend more in the future!"—Communications Specialist Virtual Conference Attendee
Included With Your Pass:
- Interactive experience with real examples
- Breakout groups to talk with peers
- Live event recording
- Link to presentation and resources
- Contact list for future networking
- Certificate of completion for CEUs
Additional Ways to Save:
Alumni Rate: Past ALI conference attendees may use Promo Code "ALUM" to receive $150 off. Contact us if you have questions.
Team Discounts: Attend this training with your colleagues. Contact us for promotion codes.
- Team of 2 save $100 each, Team of 3 save $125 each, Team of 4 save $150 each
Non Profit / Government Discount: Contact us to receive your promo code for $150 off.
"You all really pulled together an impressive group of folks. I loved speaking with the Salesforce and Amazon communication teams. I always feel that I take more than I give at these meetings, thank you for making it time well spent." - Vice President, Organizational Communications, American Cancer Society
"This is the conference where innovators of our industry will convene & shape the blueprint for the modern communications function in the age of digital. This is the conference for you if you dare to challenge the status quo." - Senior Vice President, Corporate & Digital Communications Group, Mastercard
"I loved the conference! I think the line-up was terrific and representative of all sizes of businesses which I think makes it useful for everyone and helps broaden the talking points & open up different scenarios on the overarching topic." - Manager, Corporate Communications, Scripps Network Interactive