Digital Workplace Tools & Tactics for Employee Communications
Best practices for mobile apps, social media, email, intranet, and digital signage to boost culture, communication, and productivity
November 18, 2021 - | 11:00AM-3:00PM EST
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
$250 Super Early Bird Savings until October 1!
Event Details Coming Soon!
Please click to let us know you’re interested so we can contact you with event updates.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
Thank you to our sponsor!
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
What People are Saying
“It was great to learn the applications of tools that I have not used. I’m better equipped to apply this knowledge in future work.”
“Thanks so much for everything you did to put together a great conference. It was my honor to be a part of it, and I love this recap email you sent with all of the resources. I gained a ton from this conference—thank you so much!”
“Funny, practical, valuable frameworks with examples. Great team dynamic as well.”
Thank you to our sponsor!
ALI works with the best, so you can learn from the best. Our sponsors are industry leaders that are leading the way in communications.
There are a variety of sponsorship packages available and we are open to discuss a customized package that meets your needs.
The ALI Virtual Experience!
This is your chance to attend this top-rated Internal Communications conference from the safety and convenience of your desk.
This virtual event will still provide the high-quality content, leading speakers, and interactive breakout sessions ALI Conferences deliver in person.
ALI virtual events will be delivered via Zoom meetings. You will receive a Zoom meeting link immediately after registering, directly from Zoom, as well as a registration confirmation from us.
The ALI Community!
"It was a great platform to share virtual best practices and to hear all the wonderful ideas in a casual online environment."—Employee Engagement Specialist Virtual Conference Attendee
"Love that we get EVERYTHING...video, chat, presentations, contact list. That never happens at other events!"—Virtual Conference Attendee
"This was my first ALI Conference today and I loved it. Thank you for hosting! Hope to attend more in the future!"—Communications Specialist Virtual Conference Attendee
Included With Your Pass:
- Interactive experience with real examples
- Breakout groups to talk with peers
- Live event recording
- Link to presentation and resources
- Contact list for future networking
- Certificate of completion for CEUs
Additional Ways to Save:
Alumni Rate: Past ALI conference attendees may use Promo Code "ALUM" to receive $150 off. Contact us if you have questions.
Team Discounts: Attend this training with your colleagues. Contact us for promotion codes.
- Team of 2 save $100 each, Team of 3 save $125 each, Team of 4 save $150 each
Non Profit / Government Discount: Contact us to receive your promo code for $150 off.
"You all really pulled together an impressive group of folks. I loved speaking with the Salesforce and Amazon communication teams. I always feel that I take more than I give at these meetings, thank you for making it time well spent." - Vice President, Organizational Communications, American Cancer Society
"This is the conference where innovators of our industry will convene & shape the blueprint for the modern communications function in the age of digital. This is the conference for you if you dare to challenge the status quo." - Senior Vice President, Corporate & Digital Communications Group, Mastercard
"I loved the conference! I think the line-up was terrific and representative of all sizes of businesses which I think makes it useful for everyone and helps broaden the talking points & open up different scenarios on the overarching topic." - Manager, Corporate Communications, Scripps Network Interactive