February 15, 2024 - |
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Explore the transformative potential of AI in crafting your internal communications strategies, engaging your workforce, and streamlining content generation.
Founder, AI Transformation Consultant
Executive And Internal Communications Manager, Global Supply Chain Operations
AI, HR Tech Lawyer, Shareholder
Communications Strategist And Consultant, Founder
Corporate Communications And Brand Consultant
Director, Azure Go-To-Market
Head of Employer Brand and Talent Attraction
Sr. Director of Communications
Artificial intelligence (AI) offers unprecedented opportunities to enhance internal communications, boost employee engagement, solidify your employer brand, and give communicators a seat at the executive table. However, navigating the plethora of AI tools and integrating them effectively into your organization’s fabric can be challenging, especially if your communications team has limited resources or you face resistance from organizational leadership and information security teams.
AI for Communicators is a virtual certificate series gathering corporate communicators and employee engagement strategists from a diverse range of industries to discuss challenges, find solutions, and get expert insight on the power of AI to revolutionize your communications strategies.
You Will Learn:
- Create a Roadmap for AI-enabled Communications and Getting Buy-in from Your Organization
- Understand Governance, Risk Management, and Ethics for AI-Enabled Communications
- Build an AI Toolkit for Communicators
- Integrate AI into Your Communications Workflow
- Balance AI and the Human Touch
- Create a Communications Plan Using AI Tools
- Measure the Impact of AI on Your Communications and Your Organization
- Empower Your Communications Team to Make Meaningful Contributions to Your Organization’s Strategic Goals with AI
Benefits Of Attending
- The convenience of a virtual conference, but with plenty of opportunities to network, collaborate, and share with other attendees.
- Come away with practical insights and actionable ideas from a cross-industrial group of communicators, employee experience experts, consultants, and technologists.
- Interact with leading experts and get answers to your most challenging questions about using AI tools in your corporate and internal communications strategies.
- Hands-on virtual sessions allow you to work on common challenges, share best practices, and build meaningful connections. · Certificate of Attendance for CEUs
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- Post-conference networking opportunities (attendee LinkedIn list is provided)
What you will Receive Upon Completing this Course
Receive your personalized certificate of completion for the “AI for Communicators” course immediately following the event. This may be submitted for continuing education credits at a variety of organizations.
Add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile to demonstrate your commitment to professional development and to highlight your new skills.