September 28, 2023 - |
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATIONS FOR A NEW WORKFORCE
Internal Communicators Are Uniquely Positioned To Build A Culture Of Fearless Innovation. Join Your Peers For This 2-3 Day Conference To Learn Innovative Internal Communication Ideas To Enhance Future Progress At Your Organization.
Attend this conference to discover the unconventional communication strategies that motivate employees to not only think outside the box, but to embrace the fact that in today’s ever-changing business environment, there is no box. Learn how to:
- Build an innovative human-centric internal communications strategy
- Embrace new rules of employee experience
- Outline a clear and informative internal communications strategy that includes WFH policies, time-off, and travel safety protocols
- Prioritize mental health in the workplace
- Utilize the right communication tools and channels for your employees—keep it simple and easy to adopt
- Create communications for the creator economy
- Engage your diverse global workforce
- Adjust to the new normal and provide employees with grace during these challenging times
- Ensure employees participate and stay engaged wherever they are
- Personalize and prioritize messages to avoid communication overload
- Make your communications visual when possible—digital signage, videos, internal social networks, and more
- Put strategies and resources in place to communicate with a divided and dispersed workforce
- Develop and provide consistent messaging across channels and departments to avoid any miscommunication
- Keep communication open and transparent allowing you to build honest relationships
- Reach employees at all levels
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, September 26.
The interactive, small group workshops, led by thought leaders and experts on corporate communications will prepare you for the 2-day conference, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing employee communications challenges.
We’ll wrap up Tuesday with a networking reception hosted by ALI and a dutch treat dinner out on the town!
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Executive Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Organizational Development
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
What People are Saying
Learn more about ALI Conferences
Learn more about our services, conferences, trainings, and how you can connect with us.
What People are Saying
ALI works with the best, so you can learn from the best. Our sponsors are industry leaders that are leading the way in communications.
There are a variety of sponsorship packages available and we are open to discussing a customized package that meets your needs.
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
Introduce your brand, product, or services to key decision makers