Pre-Conference Workshop B : From Theory to Action: Building a Human-Centric Internal Communications Strategy
As a communicator, you can produce more effective employee communications by developing a deeper and more emotional understanding of your audiences.
In this interactive workshop, you will come away with a unique methodology to move from theory to action and build strategic communication campaigns that will engage stakeholders at all levels of your organization.
You will learn how to harness the collective insight of your internal communication and design teams by using a collaborative mapping technique and human-centric approach to strategy development. This renowned technique has resulted in successful enterprise-wide programs for companies such as Gap Inc., GE, Starbucks, Oracle, and Genentech.
In this comprehensive and hands-on workshop, you will leave with tools to help you:
- Apply the basics of a human-centric communication planning methodology
- Integrate thinking models from change management, learning, and communications design
- Discover new ways to identify and meet the needs and preferences of your audiences and stakeholders
- Select and integrate new technology into your organization’s culture, based on specific learning styles and audience preferences
- Build multi-dimensional campaigns that sustain mindshare and momentum while aligning attitudes, behaviors and business objectives
Comments are closed.