Modern Employee Communications: What You Can Do Now To Create a Better Employee Experience – Intactic
Let’s be real, most companies are have a hard time meeting employee expectations when communicating at work. As technology evolves, our approach to internal communications also needs to change.
Our role as communicators is to partner with leaders and managers to ensure that we are constantly facilitating an ongoing conversation about how design and deliver a better employee experience. However, making this plan a reality has its challenges as we navigate the realities of how things get done inside our companies.
This session will illustrate a new vision for the modern employee experience and identify the key factors that we can influence to lead to higher levels of employee engagement and overall satisfaction.
Other elements will include:
- The distinction between employee communications, experience and engagement
- A holistic employee experience framework
- The key elements of modern internal communications
- A human-centric approach to HR communications
- What you can do now to move from theory to action
Comments are closed.