Interactive Session: How to Become Unforgettable – Building a Personal Brand and Story That’s True to You
Remember that book you couldn’t put down? That movie you didn’t want to end? Great storytelling is a skill that directly accesses the part of our brain that is built for recall. And the principles of storytelling are the same principles behind the brands we know and love. Why couldn’t those principles also be a part of your personal brand?
Hear about the latest tools required to move and inspire your employers, co-workers, staff—even yourself—with a clear, concise, and engaging personal brand story. In this session, you’ll learn to transcend “brand fog”—vague positioning and generic messaging—and unlock the power of your personal brand story by accessing newfound freedoms, directional possibilities and a natural urgency to create, including how:
- Understanding brand as story, and the power within it
- Recognizing that you are your #1 client—your personal brand will outlast your job
- Aligning your personal brand story with your values and vision.
- Seeing why a personal brand story is relevant in any vocational context.
- Understanding how to build your unique story.
- Presenting yourself with new clarity and confidence.
Comments are closed.