New Solutions To Prioritize Your Mental Health In The Workplace
An article was recently published about how managers are quitting their jobs at all-time high rates due to stress, burnout, and challenges with retention on their teams. Managers are often left to deal with these challenges without receiving the necessary tools or guidance on how to navigate these difficult situations.
In this session, you will learn the importance of recognizing the signs of burnout, identifying the root causes, and developing skills on how to take care of yourself and prioritize your mental health. Leave this session with best practice ideas from Google on how they are making sure their managers are focusing on their own well-being as well as their teams by:
- Recognizing the signs of burnout
- Acknowledging where you are and talking about it
- Getting to the root of the issue
- Prioritizing and taking care of yourself
- Setting boundaries at work
- Letting go of the expectations you have set for yourself
Comments are closed.