Strategic Storytelling for Internal Communications
Using the power of storytelling to engage employees, manage organizational change, and shape workplace cultures.
April 30, 2024 - May 02, 2024 | Washington D.C.
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
The Best Communicators and Employee Experience Experts Use The Power Of Storytelling To Unify Workforces, Make Material Contributions To Strategic Goals, And Go From “Order Takers” To “Decision Makers” Within Their Organizations.
Attend the top-rated Storytelling for Internal Communications Conference, a dedicated learning environment for peer-to-peer networking and meaningful conversation on how stories can empower your workforce, strengthen your leadership, and evolve your organization.
Interested in speaking? Click here to submit a form!
We Will Cover Topics Like:
- Finding and using the stories within your organization that “move the needle” on critical organizational goals and business results.
- Creating a sense of belonging and inclusion for your employees through storytelling.
- Building your organization’s storytelling tech stack.
- Coaching your leaders to communicate with empathy and humility using stories.
- Using AI tools in your storytelling and internal communications efforts
- Leveraging newsroom tactics to boost your story and drive engagement with your content.
- Telling your story across multiple channels like video, podcasts, and through the employee experience.
- Managing user-generated content and controlling your story.
- Engaging front-line workers and leadership as your organization’s storytellers and understanding the impact their stories can have on your brand.
- Creating stories of inclusion and using inclusive language to better reflect your organization’s values and support your organization’s DEI initiatives.
- Building stories around the emotional connections between your workforce, your organization, and your brand to drive engagement throughout your organization.
- Applying storytelling techniques to crisis communications.
- Transforming organizational culture and managing change using stories and storytelling techniques.
- Come away with practical insights and actionable ideas from a cross-industrial group of communicators,
employee experience experts, consultants, and technologists.
- Interact with leading experts and get answers to your toughest questions when it comes to storytelling
strategy for internal communications.
- Post-conference networking opportunities (attendee LinkedIn list is provided)
What People are Saying
“Valuable information. Very approachable for virtual interaction”
“Great materials, engaging speaker. It’s nice to see how organizations do internal comms well”
“I’m not an internal communicator by title, but my job requires a lot of internal communications. I felt like I was getting access to the secret sauce of experts. Great job!”
“Thank you for giving us so many opportunities to engage with our peers!”
“It was nice to hear that other organizations shared the same issues around data. It was even nicer to hear about different solutions. Fantastic breakout topic”