Masterclass: Microsoft Teams Strategies for Internal Communications
Unleash the potential of Microsoft Teams as a digital workplace and internal communications powerhouse
March 10, 2021 - | 10:00am - 12:00pm CST
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Whether you are full steam ahead with Microsoft Teams or just starting, this deep dive session will provide you with tips you can apply immediately.
Join internal communicators for 2 hours each day on March 10 & 11. You'll leave with a notebook full of new ideas and practical advice on Teams and other O365 tools from our Microsoft MVP's.
Transition, Tame, and Unleash the Power of Microsoft Teams Within Your Organization
Microsoft Teams has taken most workplaces by storm. But keeping up has not always been easy. Many workers have not fully adopted Teams as a top-down or project communication platform. Others have over-adopted Teams and created often confusing sets of Teams, Channels, Tabs and processes. And still others are left confused about Teams, Yammer, Groups, SharePoint – and what belongs where in their digital workplace.
In this Masterclass you will learn how to unleash the potential of Microsoft Teams as a digital workplace and internal communications powerhouse. We’ll demystify some of the confusing jargon and options, and give you a vision for transforming your business.
“It was great to learn the applications of tools that I have not used. I’m better equipped to apply this knowledge in future work.”
“Thanks so much for everything you did to put together a great conference. It was my honor to be a part of it, and I love this recap email you sent with all of the resources. I gained a ton from this conference — thank you so much!”
“Funny, practical, valuable frameworks with examples. Great team dynamic as well.”
Meet Your Instructor
Geoff Ables is an international keynote speaker, best-selling author and executive coach. Geoff has inspired business audiences for on 3 continents for over 25 years to develop the people, process, communication and technical skills needed to transform themselves and their businesses.
As an executive coach, he has mentored dozens of clients throughout the world to improve their leadership skills in the areas of sales, customer care, marketing, project management and internal communication.
He is the author of the Amazon best-selling, The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit, and has contributed to two other books. LUCK is at the core of Geoff’s message of how businesses and individuals can create better relationships by improving how they Listen, Understand, Connect and Know the results that their efforts are producing. Geoff’s message applies to self-discovery, personal relationships, and customer and employee engagement.
In 2002 Ables founded C5 Insight, a customer and employee engagement consulting firm, and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies.
Kelly Jones has over twenty years of experience in the Information Technology field with expertise in development, server infrastructure, and managing Microsoft 365 cloud services. He has been in various roles including developer, project lead, and solution architect. Those roles were in state government, non-profit, small and large businesses. Kelly is accustomed to learning and working with cutting edge technologies.
Kelly Jones started his IT career in Windows systems administration, focusing on Active Directory and workstation OS/application deployment. He then moved into development with .NET, and have since gained knowledge and experience with ASP.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft 365 (Office 365). Since he has experience from both the development and infrastructure areas of IT, he has the ability to design and troubleshoot the entire application and infrastructure stack.
Practice Manager, Microsoft 365
Benefits of Attending This ALI Masterclass
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context
Who Should Attend
This Masterclass has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams Project Leaders
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Power Users and Administrators
- Training & Development
- Field Operations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning