2nd Annual Strategic Internal Communications For A Deskless Workforce
Innovative Strategies for Engaging and Connecting your Deskless and Frontline Employees to Improve Productivity, Trust & Business Results
June 11, 2024 - June 13, 2024 | Denver
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Boost deskless workforce engagement and productivity.
Attend this leading internal communications conference to learn the latest strategies and practical advice for ensuring key messages reach your deskless and frontline employees.
Tuesday, June 25th
Wednesday, June 26th
Thursday, July 27th
Strategies for Effective Internal Communications with Deskless, Frontline and Offline Teams
Join us for the Strategic Internal Communications For A Deskless Workforce Conference, where you’ll gain insights and strategies to overcome your biggest communications challenges. With a focus on engaging, connecting, and reimagining your dispersed workforce, this event is designed specifically for communication professionals seeking innovative solutions for their frontline, deskless, and offline employees.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with peers, share best practices, and gain the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today’s rapidly changing workplace.
As employee experience, employee well-being, and engagement all become more important for employee retention, as a communicator you need to make sure that all your employees are being reached.
Are you wondering how to re-engage, connect, & align your workforce? Hear from communications peers who can share tips and best practices, including:
- Design and implement effective internal communication plans that resonate with frontline, deskless, and offline employees
- Leverage technology and digital tools to enhance communication and engagement with dispersed workforces
- Craft compelling messages and content that cut through the noise and capture employees’ attention
- Adopt a data-driven approach to measure the impact of your communication strategies and continuously improve them
- Overcome common communication challenges, such as language barriers, limited access to technology, and resistance to change
- Develop and maintain a culture of transparency and open communication within your organization
- Benchmark your communication strategies against industry best practices and emerging trends
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization to align communication efforts with business objectives
- Implement effective crisis communication protocols to handle emergencies and unexpected situations
- Explore innovative communication tactics, such as gamification, personalization, and social media, to engage employees in new ways.
This Conference has been designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants in:
- Employee Experience
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Federal, State & Local Government & Nonprofits
- Corporate Communications
- Public Affairs
- Employee Communications
- Change Management
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations
- Field Operations
- Training & Development
- Brand Reputation
Need Leadership Approval?
Attending a conference, workshop, training or seminar is the perfect way to gain new knowledge, meet like-minded professionals, expand your skillset and expose yourself to new perspectives in your field. However, while you may see the benefits of attending an event, getting the “thumbs up” from management may take a bit of convincing. ALI is here to help. Click here to download a Justification template.
We also offer assistance in the form of:
Past ALI conference attendees: Save $200 with promotion code “ALUM”
Attend this training with colleagues and save!
- Team of 2: Save $200 each
- Team of 3: Save $300 each
- Team of 4: Register for 3 and get the 4th registration free
Nonprofit/government employees are eligible for a $200 discount.
Contact us at 773-695-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your promotion code.
What People are Saying
The conference was a great exercise in networking and learning about the shared challenges and opportunities we have in internal communications from people who “get it”.
Loved the people-focused comms and the categories and layout of the stories.
Interesting way of packaging information in a relatable way.
This is an excellent conference! Dynamic, diverse speakers; interesting, engaging sessions. I learned so much, made some great new connections, and really enjoyed the venue and food (three cheers for healthy snacks)!
I was expecting a giant conference room with 300 people and have been surprisingly pleased with the amount of real-life connections possible in a small group.
I came away with lots of actionable strategies and tactics to try.