July 14, 2021 - |
Follow & Tweet #ALIComms
Strategic Change Communications: Inspire Transformation by Being More Human
We all know change is constant, however many organizations still struggle when managing the people elements of change initiatives. Our job as leaders and communicators is to set the right expectations in all directions by being realistic about what matters most: how people experience change.
Attend this ALI Masterclass to dive deep and learn a trusted approach to developing organizational change strategy.
You will learn how to:
- Revisit your Change Playbook considering our evolving world of work
- Shift behaviors to support technology adoption
- Activate brands internally through human-centric experiences
- Evolve your culture to support engagement and connection
- Communicate change by being authentic and inspirational
“Loved the presentation and can’t wait to take it back to the team. ”
“This workshop help to emphasize the importance of telling the story of the people to the people. Evoking an emotional and personally response is meaningful and definitely long lasting. I never thought of communicating at work that way.”
“I loved the pace – a lot of information in a little time frame.”
Meet Your Instructor
CEO & Founder
As a recognized expert in employee communications, internal branding and creating a modern employee experience, Preston leads strategy development and digital transformation programs within some of the most recognized companies in the world. He is an energetic and creative leader and thought partner who is intimately involved in all aspects of the Intactic business – actively driving current projects and growing the thriving company. Some of his past and current clients include Williams-Sonoma, Genentech, CHANEL, Intuit, DraftKings, GE, Molson-Coors, State Street, McKesson, Tapestry and more.
Benefits of Attending This ALI Masterclass
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from thought leaders delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context
Who Should Attend
This Masterclass has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Corporate Communications
- Public Affairs
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Change Management
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Field Operations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
What People are Saying
Learn more about ALI Conferences
Learn more about our services, conferences, trainings, and how you can connect with us.
What People are Saying
ALI works with the best, so you can learn from the best. Our sponsors are industry leaders that are leading the way in communications.
There are a variety of sponsorship packages available and we are open to discussing a customized package that meets your needs.
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
Introduce your brand, product, or services to key decision makers