10th Annual Strategic Internal Communications – West
Benefits of the 3-Day Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, January 31.
Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops are led by thought leaders and experts on strategic internal communications. Each small group session will prepare you for the conference the following day, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing internal communications challenges.
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your strategic internal communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in strategic internal communications—and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.