9th Annual Strategic Internal Communications Virtual Conference
After almost two years navigating significant changes in the way we work and communicate—collaboration with your peers is needed now more than ever!
Are your internal communications strategies ready for 2022?
Join communications professionals from leading organizations to share new tactics, learn practical tips, benchmark your work, and network with your peers. Attend to re-energize for the road ahead!
You will learn how to:
- Select the right channels to engage your hybrid workforce to keep all employees engaged no matter where they work
- Measure your efforts and use data to help you make strategic adjustments to your communications plans
- Incorporate wellness initiatives into your communications strategy to involve and engage employees in their overall well-being
- Harness the power of digital communications—social media, video, mobile, podcasts, and more—to boost your engagement
- Formulate DE&I communications based on best practices and input from your workforce
- Use storytelling to build authentic connections within your workforce
- Enhance culture, improve communications, and foster employee engagement with a mobile app
- Incorporate empathy and emotion in executive communications to better connect leaders with employees
- Use personas to help you better understand your audiences, target your messages, and ensure your communications resonate with the people who need to hear them most
- Create a culture of ambassadors to communicate and engage with a dispersed and diverse workforce
Meet our conference partners:
SF IABC is a thriving and diverse chapter made up of communications professionals and volunteers who reflect the innovative spirit of the Bay Area. We’re passionate industry advocates, and we support members at all stages in their careers in meeting their professional and leadership goals.
We offer networking, professional development and volunteer opportunities at events in San Francisco and the East Bay, in addition to ongoing education and certification resources available through IABC international.
Learn more about our chapter, and the benefits members enjoy here.
See our Chapter leadership page to learn about or contact our current board leadership.
Join our team of dedicated volunteers!
We are the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), the nation’s largest community of public relations and communications professionals.
PRSA-SF is a dynamic networking group of public relations professionals dedicated to the advancement of the profession and the professional. Our members have access to a wealth of professional development resources, as well as career and networking opportunities.
The Organization of American Women in Public Relations™ Ltd. (Women in PR USA©) is an influential network of leading business women striving for excellence in the field of public relations.
We are partnering with businesses across the Americas to promote opportunities for women to learn and to share resources in a supportive community. We are connecting leaders, developing new industry initiatives and inspiring new graduates through our event programs. We promote a collaborative learning environment through our portfolio building courses led by industry experts.
Join our network to gain access to our premium resources, find your next job and build contacts in your field. Take advantage of member discounts on PR tools to help you thrive in your career.
And our conference sponsor:
theEMPLOYEEapp was created by communications and HR professionals to address the challenges organizations face communicating with a dispersed and deskless workforce. theEMPLOYEEapp is an internal communication and engagement solution that allows workers to have fast and easy access to the information, documents, and resources they need to succeed in their work.
Our app allows you to target information to your employees when and where they need it on their smartphone, tablet, or computer, and empower leaders and frontline managers to engage and activate employees across the organization. Unlike most traditional communications channels, theEMPLOYEEapp creates a customized, branded experience for employees, encouraging your workforce to join together in a single, centralized channel.
Frontline Manager Comms Challenges: Why Manager Communication Matters – FREE Resource
Areas of Focus:
- Shift Meetings
- Employee Performance Reviews
- Using the Cascade the Right Way
- Timeliness of Communication
Example Case Studies:
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Conference:
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Conference after the event ends
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to ask questions and will have many opportunities to interact with your peers.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend:
This Conference is designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants in:
- Internal Communications
- Executive Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.