Podcasts for Corporate & Internal Communications
Improve your company’s internal communications through podcasts!
Attend this event and you’ll learn how to
- Create a podcast from concept through execution—with details on planning, staffing and equipment needs
- Produce content that engages new audiences and provides a platform to showcase your employees’ stories
- Coordinate your podcasting efforts within your overall communications plan—in ways that compliments and enhances your organization’s messages
- Provide a new way for your leadership to update employees on important internal news
- Support a hybrid workforce that needs to access information “on-the-go” or during non-work hours
- Humanize company leadership
- Improve mental health of your company
- Generate high-quality content that will engage your listeners
- Get tips for your mobile workforce
- Transition your current communication channels to podcasting
Discover how an internal podcast can be used for
- CEO updates and leadership fireside chats
- Team, product, or service updates
- Employee or customer interviews
- Leadership development
- Just-in-time updates for fast-paced industries
Benefits of the 2-Day Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Wednesday, October 26.
Interactive Pre-Conference Workshops are led by thought leaders and experts on internal communications podcasts. Each small group session will prepare you for the conference the following day, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing podcasting challenges.
Testimonials from our 2021 Event
Very informative and dynamic. Great presentations and case studies.
It was nice to hear that a podcast doesn’t need to be perfect and that you don’t necessarily need a lot of money to get started. Hearing from others made it sound less scary. Great tips in every presentation.
I like the casual environment of the event. I am walking away with A LOT of new information.
Would love to see a follow up event next year!
Enjoyable and inspirational.
Good tips for creating a podcast with leadership.
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Training & Development
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your corporate and internal communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in corporate & internal communications podcasting—and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.