Podcasts for Corporate & Internal Communications Virtual Conference 2021
Your employees get hundreds of emails every week and are likely missing some important company messages. Now you can tap into a new channel to reach them—an internal podcast!
Podcast listening is at an all-time high. Many of your employees listen to them outside work, so why not while at work to learn about interesting and relevant business topics?
Find out how you can launch an internal podcast with a small budget and minimal additional work to reach your employees wherever they work! You’ll hear real-world examples from your peers at Nationwide, Lehigh University, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, Podbean and more!
You will learn how to:
You can use an internal podcast for:
- Create a podcast from the ground up—including budgeting, staffing, and determining equipment needs
- Develop your concept and content plan to create buzz and anticipation around your podcast
- Produce quick and easy content that gives a new voice to your leadership on a weekly basis and keeps employees engaged
- Communicate complex topics without being dry and long-winded so your messages resonate with your employees
- Unify a hybrid workforce by reaching desk and “on-the-go” workers—and providing content that supports all employees in changing times
In addition, you’ll discover how to:
- Measure engagement results
- Match the needs of your organization and employees
- Increase engagement with leadership
- Align employee objectives
- Craft an authentic feel
- CEO updates or leadership fireside chats
- Team, product, or service updates
- Employee or customer interviews
- Leadership development
- Stories from leaders or different departments, to give employees a sense of the larger organization, rationale for decisions, company direction, etc.
- Just-in-time updates for fast-paced industries
- Preparation for a training session, reinforcement/companion piece to an eLearning course or in-person training
- Industry/subject matter knowledge: interviews with experts in the field (internal and external, partners, vendors, etc.), TED-like talks on key areas
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference:
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend:
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.