Microsoft Teams for Strategic Internal Communications: Masterclass
About The Masterclass
Optimizing your digital workplace, including SharePoint and M365, for boosted collaboration, communication and getting things done
Microsoft Teams, SharePoint & M365 has taken most workplaces by storm. But keeping up has not always been easy. Many workers have not fully adopted Teams as a top-down or project communication platform. Others have over-adopted Teams and created often confusing sets of Teams, Channels, Tabs and processes. And still others are left confused about Teams, Yammer, Groups, SharePoint – and what belongs where in their digital workplace.
In this Masterclass you will learn how to unleash the potential of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint & M365 as a digital workplace and internal communications powerhouse. We’ll demystify some of the confusing jargon and options, and give you a vision for transforming your business.
Meet Your Speaker
Geoff Ables is an international keynote speaker, best-selling author and executive coach. Geoff has inspired business audiences on 3 continents for over 25 years to develop the people, process, communication and technical skills needed to transform themselves and their businesses.
As an executive coach, he has mentored dozens of clients throughout the world to improve their leadership skills in the areas of sales, customer care, marketing, project management and internal communication.
He is the author of the Amazon best-selling, The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit, and has contributed to two other books. LUCK is at the core of Geoff’s message of how businesses and individuals can create better relationships by improving how they Listen, Understand, Connect and Know the results that their efforts are producing. Geoff’s message applies to self-discovery, personal relationships, and customer and employee engagement.
In 2002 Ables founded C5 Insight, a customer and employee engagement consulting firm, and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Masterclass
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Masterclass has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams Project Leaders
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Power Users and Administrators
- Training & Development
- Field Operations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.