Internal Communications Measurement Virtual Conference 2021
Measurement is one of the most valuable tools for internal communicators—and it can often seem like one of the most frustrating ones to master!
Hear directly from leading communications professionals to find out how, what and why you should measure.
You’ll walk away knowing how to calculate the ROI for your specific communications!
Learn how to:
- Select which organizational goals are most likely to be affected by communication campaigns
- Build measurements into your communication planning process
- Determine what data and metrics you might want to tune into, and why
- Use data to help you make strategic adjustments to your communications approach
- Choose the best channels for the ideal knowledge and attitude messages
- Identify the ideal behaviors for each stakeholder group to reach the goal
Want to preview the latest internal email metrics and see how yours compare? Download our FREE webinar recording, Key Internal Email Benchmarks And Metrics For Success.* This topic—and more—will be covered at our Internal Communications Measurement Virtual Conference on October 14!
*Original broadcast date: August 18, 2021
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Virtual Conference
- Access to tactical presentations with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Virtual Conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication and HR peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Virtual Conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Who Should Attend
This Virtual Conference has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Human Resources
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Training & Development
- Corporate Communicators
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Strategic Planning
Comments are closed.