6th Annual Government Employee Engagement & Internal Communications Strategies 09/2020
Navigate Changing Times With Your Government Communication Peers.
Guidance and best practices to help engage, inform, and empower your employees during times of uncertainty.
Formerly National Transportation Safety Board
Customer Adoption Program Manager
Environmental Protection Agency
Director of Communications
Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance
Civic Engagement Director
City of Miami Gardens
What You Will Learn
Hear how other government agencies are communicating critical information on a regular basis, using storytelling techniques to boost morale, and keeping employees engaged and informed no matter where they are working from.
Learn from your peers how to improve and increase collaboration, recognize employee successes through engagement, and shape culture with multi-faceted internal communications across your agency, including how:
- National Transportation Safety Board created a workplace where employees love coming to work and perform at their best.
- Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance removed the negativity surrounding change and helped others see it as an opportunity.
- National Institutes of Health successfully communicated and engaged with a largely dispersed staff.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency used change management techniques to engage employees and inspire them to voluntarily change their behavior.
- and more!
Benefits of Attending this Virtual Training
Join your peers for interactive discussions designed to provide you with solutions for your most pressing challenges.
- Meet 20+ government communications professionals while remaining safe
- 2 information-packed days—attend both or choose one
- 1 track learning environment
- Case studies, panels, and interactive hands-on breakout sessions
- Access to presentations and recording post-conference
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Networking list to continue the conversation after the training ends
- Content from leading organizations, consultants, and visionaries delivered to you wherever you are and available to access and share with colleagues later
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instructions that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to ask questions to speakers and peers in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the event, and turn on your camera and sound during group breakout sessions.
Who Should Attend
- Federal, State & Local Government & Nonprofits
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Corporate Communications
- Public Affairs
- Strategic Communications
- Organizational Development
- Human Resources
- Training & Development
- Employee Communications
- Change Management
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations
- Field Operations
Comments are closed.