Employer Brand Activation
Get Ahead of the Biggest Employer Branding Trends
Join your peers for this 2-3 day conference to learn ways to create and communicate winning employer branding strategies for the better talent acquisition and retention, to thrive in the future of work.
Attend this conference to discover the latest ways you can bring your employer brand to life and move your talent brand strategies forward, including how to:
- Build an employer brand framework to connect your culture and foster employee brand ambassadors
- Align intent & actions in your Employer Brand messaging and your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Attract, retain and engage the most talented candidates and employees—and the best additions to your culture
- Develop content creation strategies that inform and attract relevant talent
- Use storytelling to communicate your culture and employee experience
- Audit your existing employer brand to build your new strategy aligned with your organization’s values
- Improve communication and feedback loops throughout the recruiting and hiring process
- Harness user-generated content and encourage employee-led initiatives
- Build an authentic employer brand in a remote-first/hybrid world that showcases your organization’s values and culture
- Gain executive buy-in for your employer brand marketing strategies
- Use your talent brand to connect and strengthen your employee experience, DEI initiatives and employee engagement
- Discern which topics matter most to talent in these unprecedented times
Benefits of the 3-Day All-Access Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for our Pre-Conference Workshops on Tuesday, August 23.
The interactive, small group workshops, led by thought leaders and experts on employer branding will prepare you for the 2-day conference, provide you with practical answers to questions that keep you up at night, and inspire you to creatively tackle your most pressing employer brand challenges.
This year’s thought leaders and experienced facilitators include:
- Preston Lewis, CEO | Intactic
- Mike Lepis, Senior Partner & Founder | Pennant Partners
- Matt Brunk, Senior Partner | Pennant Partners
We’ll wrap up Tuesday with a networking reception hosted by ALI and a dutch treat dinner out on the town!
Who Should Attend
This Conference has been researched and designed for Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Officers, Leaders, and Consultants involved in:
- Employer Branding
- Talent Branding
- Recruitment Marketing
- Talent Acquisition
- Internal Communications
- Employee Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Human Resources
- Growth & Experience
- Operations, Productivity & Wellness
- Corporate Digital & Social Media
- Senior Specialist People & Culture
- Branding Consultant
- Internal Brand & Engagement Strategy
- Talent Attraction & Engagement Leader
- Digital Strategy
- Learning & Development
- Corporate Communications
- Organizational Development
- Internal Social Platforms
- Global Communications
- Social Enterprise
- Knowledge Management
- Digital Transformation
Benefits of Attending This ALI Conference
- Access to practical presentation with real examples and proven strategies from your peers at a variety of leading organizations
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your employer branding, talent, HR & communications peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet with peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to engage throughout the entire event- through small group breakouts, networking breaks & more!
Leave with a thorough understanding of the latest best practices in employer branding and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Thank you to our supporters!
Safe Gathering Protocols
Proof of vaccination and masks are generally NOT required in the Chicago area.
We know the communications community values in-person collaboration. We’re committed to creating a safe and comfortable environment for all attendees.
We will be following current CDC recommendations and local guidelines to ensure a great experience, along with putting in place measures to keep you safe during the ongoing pandemic.
If this shift in protocol impacts your decision to attend, we invite you to purchase the pre-recorded content pass.
For the most up-to-date requirements and updates, please visit the CDC website.
Thank you for your support and collaboration in making this an event you can attend safely and confidently!
Comments are closed.