SharePoint, Teams & Viva For Internal Communications
Microsoft Viva is the internal communicators’ bridge to digital employee management & collaboration in dispersed teams! Learn how to create a Teams-first intranet by integrating SharePoint, Teams & Viva to drive better employee engagement.
In this hands-on, how-to, follow-along masterclass, you’ll learn how to create a complete intranet and employee engagement platform using SharePoint, Teams and Viva!
Attendees will start by creating Teams, then a departmental site, and a home page using Modern SharePoint. You’ll also learn how to:
- Link SharePoint Teams and Team Sites to your intranet by creating Hub sites
- Integrate your SharePoint home with Teams using Viva Connections and other components of Viva
- Use best practice governance and information architecture concepts for your Teams and Sites to keep content organized and simple
Learn a Simpler Way to Build and Manage Sites in Modern SharePoint
This masterclass is targeted to internal communicators, site/team owners, new SharePoint administrators, and power users who are either new to SharePoint or who want to upgrade their skills from SharePoint Classic to Modern SharePoint, and to those who found SharePoint Classic difficult and want to learn the much simpler way to build and manage sites in Modern SharePoint.
- Designing SharePoint sites
- Connecting Hub sites
- Team Sites, Communications Sites, Hub Sites and Home Sites – what they are and when to create them
- Managing SharePoint Document Libraries
- Teams-First: What it means and how to build an intranet using Teams and Team Sites
- Integrating SharePoint into Teams
- Viva! Integrating the SharePoint home page and navigation with Teams
- All about Viva—Connections, Learning, Insights and Topics
- Keeping it simple—governance and information architecture
- The basics of SharePoint and Teams security
- Dozens of brief “how-to” videos you can follow-along with and watch afterwards
- Instructions for creating your own trial account for learning
Your Masterclass Leader:
Managing Partner | C5 Insight
Who Should Attend ” SharePoint, Teams & Viva For Internal Communications”
This Masterclass has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams Project Leaders
- Employee Communications
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Power Users and Administrators
- Training & Development
- Field Operations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
About Geoff Ables:
Geoff Ables is an international keynote speaker, best-selling author and executive coach. Geoff has inspired business audiences on 3 continents for over 25 years to develop the people, process, communication and technical skills needed to transform themselves and their businesses.
As an executive coach, he has mentored dozens of clients throughout the world to improve their leadership skills in the areas of sales, customer care, marketing, project management and internal communication.
He is the author of the Amazon best-selling, The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit, and has contributed to two other books. LUCK is at the core of Geoff’s message of how businesses and individuals can create better relationships by improving how they Listen, Understand, Connect and Know the results that their efforts are producing. Geoff’s message applies to self-discovery, personal relationships, and customer and employee engagement.
In 2002 Ables founded C5 Insight, a customer and employee engagement consulting firm, and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies.
Benefits Of Attending This ALI Masterclass
- This training is hands-on—you will create a Teams SharePoint site and more during the Masterclass, alongside your peers
- See real examples of Teams, SharePoint and Viva set ups
- The chance to ask your questions to our M365 expert instructor in real time, this will be a small group setting with time to address your specific challenges
- Videos and plans to reference after the Masterclass to share with your team
- Connect with others working on Teams-first intranets and discuss common challenges and solutions
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual Masterclass
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEU’s
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual Masterclass after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.