Digital Engagement Strategies During a Crisis | VIRTUAL 04/2020
Watch a clip from this virtual conference
About Digital Engagement Strategies During a Crisis
In just 2-hours, gain digital engagement tips and strategies you can implement immeditately from internal communicators in the midst of their own crisis strategy planning.
Internal communicators are facing an uphill battle. With all that has occurred and continues to rapidly progress with the coronavirus (COVID-19), the need to engage and communicate with employees is more important than ever. Hear how internal communication professionals are navigating these unchartered waters.
What You Will Learn
You’re not alone and together as communication professionals, we can ensure our employees feel informed, supported, and safe. Hear how leaders in the field are using digital tools to:
- Streamline information quickly and efficiently
- Ensure employees feel their concerns and fears are being heard and responded to
- Communicate with employees where they are
- Provide clear and concise messaging
- Prioritize employee safety and continuous engagement
- Operate with transparency and open communications about the steps being taken to protect employees
- Harness the power of the digital tools you have on hand
- Promote safety tips
- Support employees where they are
- and more!
Who Should Attend
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Executive Communications
- Social Media
- Intranet/Digital Workplace
- Digital Communications
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Global Communications
- Crisis Communications
Comments are closed.