7th Annual Strategic Internal Communications—East | VIRTUAL 07/2020
Discover Tools to Navigate the Altered Workplace
Find out how your peers are creating an inclusive employee experience and what Internal Communication means today
Director of Internal Communication
Head, Internal Communications
Syngenta North America
National Transportation Safety Board
Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Director, Employee Communications
Vice President, Corporate Communications, Events and Philanthropy
ALI is taking their top rated 7th Annual Strategic Internal Communications—East conference virtual. From the comfort and safety of your home office, join your peers as you:
- See proven strategies and solutions to your biggest challenges, gain advice, and have support from over 100 internal communicators.
- Collaborate with your peers through live polls, interactive panel sessions, and breakout rooms where you’ll have the opportunity to share your biggest hurdles.
- Learn tactics to help you keep remote employees engage, communicate during a crisis, and keep your IC strategy moving forward and help you achieve your 2020 communication goals.
What You Will Learn
This virtual conference has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to see what your peers are doing, how they’re overcoming common challenges, proven tactics, and the tools they’re using to achieve it all.
The IC world has been flipped upside down this year and this conference will outline practical and tactical solutions to help you:
- Outline a clear and informative internal communications strategy that include WFH policies, time-off, and travel safety protocols
- Utilize the right communication tools and channels for your employees – keep it simple and easy to adopt
- Adjust to the new normal and provide employees with grace during these challenging times
- Ensure employees participate and stay engaged wherever they are
- Receive and respond to employee questions and concerns in a timely manner
- Personalize and prioritize messages to avoid communication overload
- Make your communications visual when possible – digital signage, videos, internal social networks, and more
- Put strategies and resources in place to communicate with a divided and dispersed workforce
- Develop and provide consistent messaging across channels and departments to avoid any miscommunication
- Keep communication open and transparent allowing you to build honest relationships
- Reach employees at all levels
Benefits of an All-Access Pass
Maximize your time by signing up for the virtual conference workshops on Monday, July 21…
Join in live or watch the recording later, these consultant led workshops will provide you with a deep dive on the challenges that keep you up at night.
These workshops are a great first stop to prepare you for the general sessions, give you practical solutions, and challenge you to think outside of the box to solve your most pressing internal communication challenges.
- Workshop A: Prepare for the Four Shifts Transforming Employee Experience – INTEGRAL COMMUNICATIONS GROUP
- Workshop B: Emerging from the Crisis: The Future Employee Experience – EXPERIENCE WILLOW
- Workshop C: How Honest Feedback Empowers Leaders and Builds an Inclusive Work Culture – AZURE LEADERSHIP GROUP
- Workshop D: Measuring Your ROI – Steps to Prove the Value of Your Internal Communications Initiatives to Your Organization – INTERNAL COMMS PRO
Who You Will Meet
Intranet Content & Communications
Comments are closed.