SharePoint, Teams & Viva For Internal Communications
Round-Table Deep-Dive Demos: See How Your Peers Have Configured Their Microsoft 365 For Internal Communications
This virtual training will talk you through tours of other Microsoft 365 setups and how they are using all M365 tools for more strategic internal communications. You’ll see live tours and have the chance for roundtable-like discussions with your peers.
Are you asking yourself:
- How does Microsoft 365 line up to Slack and what are the best practices?
- What is the cost difference between each platform?
- How can Microsoft SharePoint solve our file storage needs?
- Should our software be cloud-based or on-premise?
- Are there any noticeable feature differences between the platforms?
- Out of all of them which ones integrate well with our 2022 goals?
Find answers to these questions and more at SharePoint, Teams & Viva For Internal Communications
- Learn from 3+ internal comms professionals presenting a demo of how their teams have configured SharePoint, Teams, Viva, Yammer & More
- Focused on the obstacles that companies often face around Microsoft products for Internal Communications
- How to integrate SharePoint, Teams, Viva, Yammer & More
- Learn the best practices used by your peers to drive internal communications and employee engagement using Microsoft 365
- Platform Adoption & Engagement Solutions
- All about Viva—Connections, Learning, Insights and Topics
- Instructions for creating your own trial account for learning
- Bridge to digital employee management & collaboration in dispersed teams
Who Should Attend:
This Live Tour & Roundtable Discussion has been researched and designed for Directors, Managers, Vice Presidents, Specialists, Officers, Leaders and Consultants involved in:
- Internal Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Brand Communication
- Strategic Communications
- Employee Communications
- SharePoint & Microsoft Teams Project Leaders
- Intranet Communications
- Digital Communications
- Global Communications
- Organizational Development
- Power Users & Administrators
- Training & Development
- Field Operations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
Your Roundtable Facilitator:
Geoff Ables is an international keynote speaker, best-selling author and executive coach. Geoff has inspired business audiences on 3 continents for over 25 years to develop the people, process, communication and technical skills needed to transform themselves and their businesses.
As an executive coach, he has mentored dozens of clients throughout the world to improve their leadership skills in the areas of sales, customer care, marketing, project management and internal communication.
He is the author of the Amazon best-selling, The LUCK Principle: Business Results at the Intersection of People and Profit, and has contributed to two other books. LUCK is at the core of Geoff’s message of how businesses and individuals can create better relationships by improving how they Listen, Understand, Connect and Know the results that their efforts are producing. Geoff’s message applies to self-discovery, personal relationships, and customer and employee engagement.
In 2002 Ables founded C5 Insight, a customer and employee engagement consulting firm, and has consulted with hundreds of companies in a broad range of industries. The firm has twice been named to Inc. Magazine’s list of fastest growing companies.
Benefits Of Attending These ALI Live Tours & Roundtable Discussions:
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the Live Tours & Roundtable Discussions
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the Live Tours & Roundtable Discussions after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person workshop with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
- This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
- Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.