Virtual Training: How to Get Your Leaders Excited About Digital Transformation With Office 365 – C5 Insight
Digital workplace projects promise to transform companies from tired legacy thinking into teams of engaged employees that disrupt their competitors.
But, let’s be honest, these projects have a way of getting off track. In fact, 60-80% of digital workplace projects fail. Two of the most frequently sited reasons: not understanding the unique planning process, and no plan for change management.
This session will dive into what should be included in your O365 roadmap, what applications to use and what to consider leaving out. You’ll go beyond technology and into changing how your business thinks about people.
Participate in group exercises that you can bring back to your team including a deeper knowledge of how to:
- Build a business case and ROI
- Understand why different O365 applications work better for different companies and decide which one(s) work best for your role and company
- Discover why people and process are more important than the technology
- Engage a leadership team – and keep them engaged
- Understand the role of change management, journey mapping and governance in transforming your business
- Get a digital workplace roadmap workbook for free
Comments are closed.