Reality Check: Creating Employee Councils to Impact Employee Experience
The difference between a rocky path and a smooth ride is the voice of the employee – framing things the way they need to hear it and addressing the cracks in the road that you may not be seeing.
Employee advisory councils and boards are a tried and true practice that communicators often look over because of lack of time and resources.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- Hear why an employee council can help you and hear how they can impact everything from your messaging to events
- Learn how to make a business case for an employee council to leadership
- Understand how to assemble a diverse and representative council
- Explore how to create compelling agendas and keep employees engaged
- Begin to create a plan for an employee council at your organization
Comments are closed.