Deep Dive Workshop: Linking Communication Measurements to Business Goals
So many aspects of what we do can be measured, so where to start? This session will help you identify the most important messages to measure (the ones that change employees’ behaviors in ways that improve business success) and the channels that carry those messages.
You’ll learn how to:
- Select which organizational goals are most likely to be affected by communication campaigns
- Determine which stakeholder groups are most important in helping to achieve a particular goal
- Identify the ideal behaviors for each stakeholder group to reach the goal
- Discover through informal research which knowledge and attitude messages are contributing to the current (incorrect) behaviors and which messages would better motivate the ideal behaviors
- Choose the best channels for the ideal knowledge and attitude messages
- Set up measures that track improvements in all these aspects of communication and its outcomes
Comments are closed.