Employees Give Employers A Performance Review: Balancing Values & Purpose to Retain and Engage Employees
As strategic communicators, you’re on the hook for outcomes and results, not awareness. When employees turn the tables and give the organization a performance review, communicators need to flip their thinking and strategies to retain and engage their most important audience: their employees.
In fall 2021, Integral released the Employee Activation Index which examined factors related to employee readiness to support organizational goals. During the process, the team at Integral realized that they needed to make time to take their own advice. The lessons learned had internal implications for developing new rituals to reinforce their “bring your authentic self to work” culture while delivering top-line strategy and smarts to clients.
You will learn:
- How to measure employee sentiment to find and the gaps
- How to assess and examine the intersection of organizational and employee personal values
- The kinds of organizational rituals that build and reinforce values, connection, and positive behaviors
- Communications tools organizations can use to help employees take care of their good health and well-being and to reinforce that as an organizational value
This workshop will include:
- Attendee ice breaker and introductions
- Overview of the Integral Employee Activation Index components
- values alignment, daily mindset and behavior, children in the household, generational differences, digital behavior, inviting in identity
- Case study examining how Integral put their own Index into action
- Small group exercises with report outs
- Demonstration of a few key Comm Tech tools
Comments are closed.