Panel Discussion: Reasons To Take A Storytelling Approach To Your Internal Communications
This virtual session is designed for internal communications professionals who are responsible for writing effective messages and encouraging storytelling across departments, disciplines and channels in order to inspire knowledge sharing. The panel will address:
- What are the most critical elements of storytelling in internal comms?
- What role do villains play in internal comms storytelling?
- What is the best storytelling format for internal comms?
- How can internal communicators avoid information overload when storytelling?
- How do you synchronize storytelling within organizations that have multiple brands?
- How do you communicate sincerely in environments of change or negativity?
- How do you create a conversational voice when the company you work for may be strict about having professional voice and tone?
- How can you incorporate storytelling in face-to-face communications?
Comments are closed.