Mini Workshop: A Step-By-Step Process to Link Your Communications to Organizational Strategy and Measure Its Impact – Sinickas Communications, Inc.
It’s hard to connect our work with our organization’s desired results unless we plan our communication strategies from the beginning to help deliver those results. This workshop will give you an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process to connect communication to business goals—and then prove the value of the communication.
Specifically, in this session, you will learn the difference between communicating about an organizational strategy and communicating in a way that actually fulfills the strategy—sometimes without even mentioning the strategy itself.
You will also be provided with a step-by-step process for engaging your executive management in communication planning in a way that feels like other, logical business processes they are comfortable with, including:
- Determining which stakeholder groups are most important in helping to achieve a particular goal
- Identifying the ideal behaviors for each stakeholder group to reach the goal
- Discovering through informal research which knowledge and attitude messages are contributing to the current (incorrect) behaviors and which messages would better motivate the ideal behaviors
- Choosing the best channels for the ideal knowledge and attitude messages
- Setting measurable objectives for the messages and channels
- Developing measures that will connect your communications with achievement of the ideal behaviors and organizational goals
Comments are closed.