Communication Evolution: Adapting Your Email Strategy During COVID-19 and Beyond – THE KROGER CO.
Sponsored by PoliteMail
Creating and executing a new communications strategy and campaign is no small task. Months of hard work go into developing your strategy and planning out every detail of your campaign to making sure it’s solid. Unfortunately, COVID-19 had other plans, and for many everything changed overnight.
Learn how Kroger, the U.S.’s largest grocer rolled out a new internal email campaign to communicate with all stores across the country. With data collected using PoliteMail, Kroger was able to make informed decisions about their emails to evolve their communications strategy throughout the course of the pandemic and beyond.
In this session you will learn:
- How Kroger responded to the COVID-19 crisis with target and timely email communication
- What data was collected using PoliteMail to influence decision making and evolve a strategy
- What changes were made as a resulted of data trends
- How cadence affects email readership and engagement
- Plans for the path going forward
Comments are closed.