Interactive Forum On Artificial intelligence, Design Equity, and the Future of CommTech Platforms: Preparing For A Digital Workplace Experience That Empowers & Engages Employees
Remote and hybrid work environments are becoming woven into our culture. Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Automation, and Web 3.0 are here. Enterprise scale projects are transforming business challenges with effective and efficient business solutions.
How do organizations develop solutions to meet current and future challenges without leaving people behind? Who is at risk for being left behind? What is the case for bringing the digital workplace into early education? Does geographic location play a part in addressing the knowledge and experience gap?
In this session, Subject Matter Experts will discuss the digital workplace, enterprise software strategy and deployment, and how to create a future of work that reduces barriers to engagement while staying on the cutting edge.
This session will include:
- Overview of the current and coming digital landscape
- Challenges for organizations and communicators
Attendees will leave with:
- Strategies for assessing how their organization can address gaps and prepare for the
- Conversation starters for continuing this work within their organization
- Resources to continue learning
Moderator: Ethan McCarty, CEO & Founder | Integral
Comments are closed.