Deep Dive Workshop: Measuring Government Communications
If you want to deliver relevant, targeted content that helps your employees contribute to the success of your Agency, you’ve got to understand how to measure your communications. In a government setting, this is challenging…to say the least. You don’t always have access to the most new, modern communication tools that have metrics built in, and you don’t always have a team large enough to take the time to carry out extensive audience research.
In this practical session packed with ideas and strategies you can use right away, communication expert Cindy Crescenzo, will give you the tools and ideas you need to gather the insights that will fuel an effective communication strategy– despite your unique challenges as a government communicator.
- How to figure out what to measure when you have a laundry list of programs and policies to communicate about
- The most effective strategies to get quantitative data without having access to metrics linked to your channels
- Easy ways to get insights into how your audiences feel about the content you’re providing and the channels they have access to
- The latest resources available within O365 that can help shed light on what’s working and what’s not
- The best approach to crafting questions that deliver information you can ACT on
Comments are closed.