From Business Case to Launch: Delivering a Successful Intranet that Aligns Employee Experience and Organizational Goals
Like many organizations, Toll Brothers had an outdated intranet that lacked strong ownership and engagement. They knew they could do better. But the problem seemed overwhelming, complicated and costly. Their leaders wondered if it was even worth it.
So, they dug in and researched the business value of an intranet – and how to do it right.
Learn about Toll Brothers’ findings as they take you along on the journey from building a business case to launching a successful intranet that aligns organization goals and employee experience, including:
- Lessons learned from research into the value of intranets
- What senior stakeholders need to know to confidently approve your project
- Choosing the right platform and partner
- Key people and teams to bring together to ensure engagement and success across your organization
- Why employee experience is vital to the success of any intranet
- Activities to align stakeholders across the organization
- A peek under the hood of the final product
Comments are closed.