Employee Mobile App vs. Non-Mobile Intranet: Overcoming Multi-Channel Obstacles
Reaching deskless workers can be a challenge with only traditional communications channels at your disposal. After extensive research to understand how to support its unplugged healthcare workers, Encompass Health launched an employee mobile app & intranet in 2015 with the goal of engaging its workforce through content and helpful self-services tools its employees both needed and wanted.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build an employee app that suits your dispersed workforce
- Tangible ideas to create an app adoption strategy that answers employees’ all-time-favorite “what’s in it for me?” question
- How to engage and support content contributors to take part of the app management burden off your team
- Ways to measure your app’s success
- Directing employees to a central hub no longer works—deliver your intranet to where they are best practices
Comments are closed.