Elevating Your Internal Communications Strategy with Data : How to Set Effective Benchmarks and Use Them to Elevate Your Internal Communications Strategy
As a corporate communicator, your role is to have employees read the messages you send. To achieve this, you need to use the most effective communication strategies that identify weak areas and suggests areas of improvement. Fortunately, benchmarking can help you identify those. Accurately sourced benchmarks ground all aspects of communication, including creation, delivery, and outcomes. But how do you identify which key areas to measure? What kind of benchmarks should you set and how will you monitor progress? How do you present this information to leadership in ways that will enact change? In this webinar, PoliteMail will demonstrate the value of benchmarking and how you can identify and set benchmarks for your organization’s unique KPIs. Join us to learn:
- How to effectively set internal communications benchmarks
- Why you should set benchmarks
- What key areas or KPIs should be measured
- How to identify your organization’s unique KPIs and how to effectively measure them
- How to present your data to executive leadership
Comments are closed.