Driving Organizational Change and Getting Your Employees to Buy-In to New Communication Tools – U.S. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Does your organization have trouble getting employees to use new technology? You’ve rolled it out, fixed the problems, everything works smoothly and…does no one use it?
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency faced such a challenge after transitioning to Office 365. They wanted employees to embrace new ways of doing business and position EPA to discontinue support for legacy and redundant technology. To accomplish these goals, they rolled out a Customer Adoption Program, which uses change management techniques to engage employees and inspire them to voluntarily change their behavior.
The communications strategy focused on five guidelines for creating content:
- Highlighting benefits
- Focusing on people
- Using conversational language
- Making the important interesting
- Including powerful visuals
Discover how this program achieved significant early success and continues to expand, including how you too can integrate a progam that helps you:
- Develop effective communications that people will read and act on
- Create big change with few resources
- Drive adoption and engagement of new communication tools
Comments are closed.