Deep Dive Workshop: Using Creative Tactics and Channels to Help Your Organization Achieve Its Strategic Goals and Objectives – Crescenzo Communications
Are you tired of being a private publisher? Do you find yourself writing mostly reactive stories? Do you spend your time putting out fires instead of changing behavior? Do you have too many vehicles with no idea of what’s working and what’s not? Then this interactive workshop is designed for you!
The old corporate way of communicating just doesn’t work anymore. Boring, stiff, jargon-filled corporate stories won’t cut it. You’ve got to find a way to grab your audiences’ attention. You’ve got to take the ‘corporate’ out of corporate communication and replace it with ‘creative.’
Dive in with your peers as you design a plan for strategic creative communications, including how to:
- Take those tired, old stories and flip them upside down — so that people pay attention to them
- Make the important interesting
- Start using the new tools available to communicators — including social media and multimedia channels
- Find and tell the kinds of stories that will cut through the information clutter that is so rampant in your organization
- Develop the right research strategy so you know what works and what doesn’t work.
- Understand the basics of ‘Guerilla Research’ so that you constantly have a read on your audiences’ needs
Comments are closed.