Eliminating MicroAggressions and Building Anti-Racist Workplaces – Dorianne St. Fleur Consulting
Although the term microaggressions may imply something small, the impact they have on inclusion in the workplace is actually very large. During this workshop, attendees will build awareness around what microaggressions actually are, explore how microaggressions sabotage efforts toward anti-racism and inclusion, and learn actionable ways to decrease the occurrence of microaggressive behavior at work.
Key takeaways include:
- Align on key terms and core concepts as it relates to diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism
- The three core elements that make up workplace culture and the characteristics of a racist workplace
- Defining microaggressions and how even the best intentioned people use them
- How microaggressions sabotage efforts toward anti-racism and inclusion
- What Allyship looks like and how it allies can interrupt and override microaggressive behavior
Comments are closed.