Deep Dive: Employee Engagement: The Communicator’s Role – Crescenzo Communications
Engaging employees is a complicated process . . . but communicators can play a critical role in making it happen
Creating an engaged workforce is a complicated process that involves the entire organization—from leaders and managers to HR and Communications. The question is, where does communications fit in the process? What is our role? What can we do to drive employee engagement?
In this session, Steve Crescenzo will show you:
• How to use your existing communications channels to reach, motivate, and engage your workforce
• How to tap into the power of the latest communications tools—including social media and multimedia—to drive employee engagement
• How to help coach your leaders so that they are helping the engagement effort, rather than hurting it
• Five things you can do that will help employees feel like “owners” of the company
• How to involve employees themselves in the engagement process—through the use of your communication channels.
Comments are closed.