Listening is the New Talking, Action is the New Listening
Throughout the pandemic we’ve seen an increased focus on voice of the employee as companies seek to connect and communicate with their people. However, true listening goes far beyond regular engagement and pulse surveys – it requires a commitment to ongoing conversations and then taking decisive action to help improve employee experience.
While this may, at first, seem overwhelming, when organizations implement a Listening Program they benefit from clear objectives, systems and processes for listening and analyzing inputs, and a roadmap for taking action. The outcome is a genuine, consistent pulse on the voice of the employee that can inform business decisions across the organization.
In this session, participants will learn:
- What an Employee Listening Program is and why it’s important
- How to set SMART objectives that will create clarity and consistency for stakeholders
- How to build a cross-functional team that lightens the load and strengthens the program.
- New ways to listen that engage employees and co-create solutions
- How to analyze and act on what you’ve heard to truly improve employee experience.
Comments are closed.