Build a Creative Content Strategy from Start to Finish
Most communicators don’t have a solid content strategy for building out great stories, videos, podcasts, and social media campaigns. Instead, they tend to react to things as they happen. They become the “Company Kinkos!” That leads to a scattershot approach to content, and communicators end up just “checking boxes” and pushing stuff out. Well . . . that doesn’t work.
Not these days, when getting someone’s attention has never been harder. In this new session, which is filled with practical examples from real-life companies, Steve and Cindy Crescenzo will show you how to:
- Identify the content categories you should be proactively focusing on . . . every quarter
- Build an editorial plan that keeps you on track . . . and on leadership’s radar
- A foolproof way to make sure that every major piece of content you create is linked to the organization’s strategic objectives
- Identify the right channel or channels for a particular piece of content or campaign . . . including how to massage the content for multichannel campaigns when necessary
- A system for double checking that the right messages are going to the right audiences
Comments are closed.