Bridging the Virtual Divide: Driving Talent, Culture & Engagement Through Storytelling
In a business environment where companies are fighting for talent and to retain employees, company culture is a critical factor. Using a newly-launched podcast platform, Nationwide Insurance is giving employees a voice to share their stories in an ever-changing world. In this session, you’ll learn Nationwide’s strategy to creating podcast content that offers inclusion, intimacy, authenticity and the ability to create connections and walk away with some inspiration on where to start your podcast journey.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Who you should bring on board as internal stakeholders
- How to find the right platform to meet your distribution strategy
- The type of content that will appeal to listeners
- The contract podcast creators should sign before producing their first episode
- The tools you’ll need to record, produce, and edit
- Methods for gaining adoption for the platform and the content
Comments are closed.