Strategic Communications For Healthcare
COVID-19 has placed an enormous strain on healthcare communicators.
You’ve faced unprecedented challenges—including finding innovate ways to boost morale and engagement among burned-out staff, keeping employees and physicians informed of mental health support services, and managing a shrinking workforce.
At the same time, the global pandemic has also elevated the role of internal communications and highlighted the need to share best practices and learnings to create a new way of communicating.
During this one-day virtual event, you’ll hear from peers in healthcare communications who will share lessons-learned from the pandemic and overall changes in the healthcare industry.
You will learn how to:
- Reimagine employee and physician communications vehicles to communicate vital information every day
- Lead “thank you campaigns” to engage and retain a shrinking workforce
- Communicate effectively to help bring reluctant employees into compliance with the federal vaccine mandate
- Create a new combined brand and culture during a merger
- Coordinate and collaborate among all communications teams during a crisis
- Plus… Double (or triple) your comms team overnight—with little to no budget
In this interactive virtual format, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with each speaker as they share their advice on how they overcame their biggest internal communications challenges. You’ll gain useful knowledge to put your new plans into action, including a look at how:
- Northwestern Medicine informs, engages and retains its valuable healthcare employees
- Intermountain Healthcare managed a merger to bring together the two groups and make sure all team members feel informed and involved in the integration process
- Somatus, Inc engages comms ambassadors thought the organization to help drive greater exposure for initiatives and campaigns
- And a panel discussion with communicators from American Medical Association, Boston Medical Center, and more
Benefits Of Attending:
- Access to a tactical presentation with real examples and proven strategies
- Networking list for attendees to continue the conversation after the virtual conference
- Interactive, hands-on breakout sessions allowing you to work with your communication peers
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs
- Opportunity to meet your peers face-to-face while remaining safe
- Recording of the virtual conference after the event ends
- A fraction of the cost of an ALI in-person event with the same high-quality content
- Content from leading consultants delivered straight to your home/office
- Guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction that you can use immediately
- Opportunity to have your most pressing issues on the topic answered in real-time
This isn’t a passive experience! You will be encouraged to weigh in with poll questions, engage via chat throughout the entire event, and turn your camera on during group breakout sessions.
Leave with a thorough understanding of the competencies covered and how they apply or can be applied in your work context.
Comments are closed.